How to buy a domain name for as low as $0.99 from 1and1. 1and1 Internet is one of the big names in domain name registration, webhosting, web designs and much more. Recently they unveiled a new domain name promo, offering as many domains as you want for only 0.99 in the extension of .com and .info domains for the first year registration while the other domains like .org, .net etc cost only $7.99 for the first year. It’s really a great offer from 1and1.
How To Buy A Domain Name At $0.99.
- Go to 1and1 and search for your desired .com or .info domain name. If the domain name is available, proceed to buy now. Add other services like web hosting, antivirus software etc (this is optional at additional cost).
- Enter your payment details such as name, address, phone, credit card details etc.
In order to fasten your domain name activation, authentication and verification of your order, simply do the following:
Get the following ready and upload them to email used for the order and send to Account Authentication <email@example.com>.
- Accounts ordered under Personal name/information: Scan any of the following and upload it to them:One of the following Photo ID’s issued by a government agency:
- Accounts ordered under a Business name/information:One of the above Personal Photo ID’s for the listed administrative contact in your order, and one of the following:
Business Registration Documents
Articles of Incorporation
- Other forms of ID will be reviewed and accepted at our discretion.Additionally, if your ID is not issued by the country where you have placed the order from, please provide proof of your current address (personal or business), such as a utility bill, etc.
- Once done, your account will be reviewed, activated and setup within 24 hours.
Once your account is activated, you can take advantage of other services like
- Web design,
- SEO spotlight
- 1&1 ListLocal (worth $9.99)
- 1&1 Search Engine Marketing Service (worth $49.00) all these services for free for 30 days period.
You can also get 5 free domain names by buying a web hosting package. Simply search for your domain here