Looking for How much is Samsung Galaxy S Duos dual sim phone which is yet to be released. Samsung Mobile officially introduces its latest smartphone gadget known as Samsung Galaxy S Duos, this is an addition to the leading Galaxy family of Samsung.
The Samsung Galaxy S Duos is a Dual SIM phone having a Dual SIM Standby feature, meaning that the person using the phone can use two different networks on the phone and still receive and make calls on the two SIM numbers at the same time.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 come packed with the following features:
- 4.0 inch WVGA screen.
- 1GHz single-core processor.
- 512MB of RAM.
- 4GB internal memory space (microSD support up to 32GB size).
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash.
- 1500mAh battery.
- Run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Vibration, MP3 and WAV ringtones.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen.
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2.
- 3G Networks: HSDPA 900 / 2100, with speed upto HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps.
- WLAN Network: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot.
So how much is Samsung Galaxy S Duos dual SIM phone in the market?
We can’t tell at the moment, the SAMSUNG GALAXY S DUOS will be available in Europe starting from September 2012 and will expand to USA and other regions. And the market price also will be released when the phone becomes available in the market.
You can Subscribe to Silvani BLOG by Email to get our blog updates delivered to your inbox.